Diversified Semantic Layer Interview
I’m a bit behind the curve on posts. Here’s a link to the diversified semantic layer podcast where I’m interviewed by Greg Myers after the SAP BusinessObjects User Conference last month. I encourage you to iTunes to subscribe to the whole series, or you can download the episode directly .
- Highlights of why SBOUC is my favorite user conference — but why I think people should also come SAPPHIRENOW / SAP TechEd
- The future of BusinessObjects 4.0, and why we have to take advantage of the new architectures
- Why Visual Intelligence is a worthy successor to Desktop Intelligence
- Doing a better job of supporting the life cycle of Business Intelligence in organizations, from quick-hit project to fully-fledged corporate solution
- The three big trends in the future of Business Intelligence, including the answer to the question “HANA is a big expensive box, why do you keep talking to me about it?”, “upside-down BI”, and people-centric BI