A quick fun example of data quality garbage in, garbage out…* I once helped organize a user conference where a suspiciously large percentage of the audience came from Afghanistan, because of people lazily clicking on the first country on the registration page. It turns out that even web giants like Facebook and MySpace have the same problem. In the June 8th episode of the NPR show On The Media, during a segment that discussed children’s use... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 100 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 86 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 79 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 67 view(s) per day
- Photo Essay Part 1: Analytics at SAPPHIRE NOW Pre-Show 60 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 46 view(s) per day
- Customized Voice of The Customer Analytics using SAP HANA 29 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 25 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 17 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 15 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Stephen, Yes, “see” is a bit of a stretch (“a ver la luz”? “videre...
- Stephen Watson: Hi, Just thought I would point out that “Mira” is the imperative form of Mirar, which...
- Florencia: Hi, The article is really useful. I’d like to know where I can download the unverse Warehouse.unx to...