I am looking forward to nine days, two countries, six cities, and 10 presentations as part of the 2012 Australia and New Zealand SAP Innovation Forum and BI Briefings Tour – I hope to see you there! SAP Innovation Forums I’ll be doing the opening SAP keynote and analytics presentations, packed with examples of customers doing business “like never before”. Search for #SAPForum on Twitter to follow what’s going on. Dates: Brisbane... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 100 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 87 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 80 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 67 view(s) per day
- Photo Essay Part 1: Analytics at SAPPHIRE NOW Pre-Show 61 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 47 view(s) per day
- Customized Voice of The Customer Analytics using SAP HANA 30 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 25 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 17 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 15 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Stephen, Yes, “see” is a bit of a stretch (“a ver la luz”? “videre...
- Stephen Watson: Hi, Just thought I would point out that “Mira” is the imperative form of Mirar, which...
- Florencia: Hi, The article is really useful. I’d like to know where I can download the unverse Warehouse.unx to...