I am looking forward to nine days, two countries, six cities, and 10 presentations as part of the 2012 Australia and New Zealand SAP Innovation Forum and BI Briefings Tour – I hope to see you there! SAP Innovation Forums I’ll be doing the opening SAP keynote and analytics presentations, packed with examples of customers doing business “like never before”. Search for #SAPForum on Twitter to follow what’s going on. Dates: Brisbane... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 159 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 99 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 86 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 72 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 49 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 39 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 31 view(s) per day
- L'Oréal: Turning Data Into A Customer Experience 18 view(s) per day
- What is The ROI of Ignorance? 17 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 16 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Rick, I think Donald covers one way to do backup/failover: two systems running simultaneously, each the...
- Rick: I have no background in this regard, I’m not even a techie, so forgive me if I’m asking a stupid...
- Catherine: Ha! What an age old conundrum! This comic perfectly explains why so many people people get stuck...