An excellent article in Health Data Management by Greg Gillespie gives some wonderful examples of the power of analytics to improve health outcomes, looking at data from some of the 2,000+ clinical trials that Cleveland Clinic is currently running. I strongly encourage you to read the original article (also available in pdf format), but here are summaries of the three use cases highlighted: hand-washing analytics, central-line analytics, and blood-transfusion... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 121 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 87 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 82 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 70 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 46 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 27 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 25 view(s) per day
- Customized Voice of The Customer Analytics using SAP HANA 16 view(s) per day
- What is The ROI of Ignorance? 16 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 15 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Florencia: Hi, The article is really useful. I’d like to know where I can download the unverse Warehouse.unx to...
- SAP Business Intelligence: Really excelent post. Why SAP change the brand name all the time!!! But Lumira is a great...
- Hristo Vassilev: Hey Timo, I saw this on SAP first, but thought it would be more appropriate to comment here. I found...