Only hours before the first day of the Enterprise 2.0 event in Boston, two of France’s leading software companies announced today that they would be combining social software with traditional business process to create “social innovation”, and help organizations succeed in Enterprise 2.0. BlueKiwi was created in 2006, and is already the leading European provider of enterprise social software, with an on-demand platform that allows organizations... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 114 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 89 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 87 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 69 view(s) per day
- Customized Voice of The Customer Analytics using SAP HANA 55 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 47 view(s) per day
- Photo Essay Part 1: Analytics at SAPPHIRE NOW Pre-Show 44 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 26 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 21 view(s) per day
- What is The ROI of Ignorance? 15 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Stephen, Yes, “see” is a bit of a stretch (“a ver la luz”? “videre...
- Stephen Watson: Hi, Just thought I would point out that “Mira” is the imperative form of Mirar, which...
- Florencia: Hi, The article is really useful. I’d like to know where I can download the unverse Warehouse.unx to...