Here’s a video from this years SAPPHIRE NOW in Madrid, featuring Mimi Speir, Steve Lucas, and Andrew Murray giving an overview of SAP BusinessObjects mobile directions: Highlights include: New SAP BusinessObjects experience mobile application, based on the Exploration Views functionality from the BusinessObjects innovation center, with demo data from Experience.SAP.com Easily take a mobile analysis and create a StreamWork activity for collaborative... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 162 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 100 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 86 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 72 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 49 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 40 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 31 view(s) per day
- L'Oréal: Turning Data Into A Customer Experience 18 view(s) per day
- What is The ROI of Ignorance? 17 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 16 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Rick, I think Donald covers one way to do backup/failover: two systems running simultaneously, each the...
- Rick: I have no background in this regard, I’m not even a techie, so forgive me if I’m asking a stupid...
- Catherine: Ha! What an age old conundrum! This comic perfectly explains why so many people people get stuck...