View this video to see why analytics and business intelligence projects can be like skiing through a mogul field! (fast changes of direction, radical failure, etc.). Lots of parallels between my vocation and my vacation? (groan). Note: annotations may not work in mobile mode… (Video taken with GoPro Hero, Alpinette run, Rochebrune, Megève) Share and Enjoy Read More →
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 134 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 85 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 82 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 70 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 46 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 27 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 27 view(s) per day
- What is The ROI of Ignorance? 16 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 16 view(s) per day
- L'Oréal: Turning Data Into A Customer Experience 15 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Rick, I think Donald covers one way to do backup/failover: two systems running simultaneously, each the...
- Rick: I have no background in this regard, I’m not even a techie, so forgive me if I’m asking a stupid...
- Catherine: Ha! What an age old conundrum! This comic perfectly explains why so many people people get stuck...