It was CeBIT in Hannover, Germany last week, and I participated on a panel talking about “Game Changers in Today’s Business”, including Jake Klein the project lead for SAP HANA (“High-Performance Analytic Appliance”). We discussed future trends in analytics, the new release of SAP BusinessObjects BI and EIM 4.0. Much of the discussion was about whether SAP’s customers are buying into the vision, and if SAP was communicating its vision... [Read More...]
- Interview: Where is Predictive Analytics Going? 61 view(s) per day
- What IT Thinks Of Business (And Vice-Versa)? 35 view(s) per day
- Why Enterprises Should Be More Interested in Hadoop 32 view(s) per day
- Interview: The Latest Trends in Analytics 31 view(s) per day
- Is Your Analytics Project Stumbling Because of Low Numerical Literacy? 25 view(s) per day
- Change is Good: Sign Up For A Hadoop Summit 20 view(s) per day
- The What, Why, and How of SAP HANA Academy: Interview with Philip Mugglestone 15 view(s) per day
- SAP & Hortonworks Hangout: Big Data Meets Enterprise Systems 12 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 12 view(s) per day
- Google Plus Accuses Me of Impersonating Myself? 11 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Maarten de Vries: I like the subtle humour in the title, as we should be able to predict where predictive is going...
- Pat Hennel: ” you start with data you do understand, but you mash it with data you don’t necessarily...
- Timo Elliott: Joe — great question. First, I’m not sure you could persuade a “traditional”...