I’ll be presenting at Decoded Fashion next week at the Lincoln Center in New York: “The first Fashion and Technology Forum Series connecting the world’s best startups and most noteworthy technologies to the Fashion, Beauty and Retail industries to accelerate innovation and increase the bottom line.” It promises to be fascinating, with a wide range of sessions on different aspects of using technology in the fashion business, including... [Read More...]
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 156 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 98 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 85 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 72 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 48 view(s) per day
- SAPPHIRE NOW: The Human Face of Big Data 34 view(s) per day
- The Business Impact of In-Memory Computing, From Run to Transform 30 view(s) per day
- L'Oréal: Turning Data Into A Customer Experience 18 view(s) per day
- What is The ROI of Ignorance? 17 view(s) per day
- Why You Need An In-Memory Action Plan 16 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Rick, I think Donald covers one way to do backup/failover: two systems running simultaneously, each the...
- Rick: I have no background in this regard, I’m not even a techie, so forgive me if I’m asking a stupid...
- Catherine: Ha! What an age old conundrum! This comic perfectly explains why so many people people get stuck...