I’m in the Baltics this week (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia), presenting a business innovation keynote and a big data track session as part of the SAP Innovation Forum. Yesterday’s sessions in Tallinn were fascinating, including: Industry thought leader Peep Aavikso, on why smart companies need smart people Janeck Gustavson of Eesti Energy talking about their use of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) A very passionate talk from Olga... [Read More...]
- VELUX: A New Business Intelligence Strategy To Meet New Needs 140 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 87 view(s) per day
- Analytics Like Never Before 59 view(s) per day
- Big Data is A Powerful Weapon. Use it Wisely. 57 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 56 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 36 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 32 view(s) per day
- Big Data Boasts (Cartoon) 26 view(s) per day
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 24 view(s) per day
- The Ethics of Big Data: Vendors Should Take A Stand 21 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Andy – 100% agree… you may want to take a look at SAP HANA Live, which provides an...
- Andy Sturt: Timo, Hi. Don’t know if you remember me. A few years back, I contacted you about using one of your...
- Timo Elliott: Maarten — good question! Answer is (a) I don’t really believe in manifestos, (b) it sounded...