SAP Inside Track Palo Alto 2009 will be held this week on May 29. It’s a day of community organized sessions for people in SAP technical and functional roles. The sessions are lead by SAP staff and Mentors living in the Bay Area – check out the list of sessions.
We’re strong believers in collaboration, and your participation will make this event exceptional. Please share your passion, your latest project/discovery or pet peeve in or around the SAP (Eco)System.
Here’s a short list of some of the Web 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0 sessions planned:
- Adobe Flash and SAP- changing the user experience – Andre Salazar. ABSTRACT
- Envision the Future of the Business User Workplace — Matthias Zeller. ABSTRACT
- Cloud Computing at SAP — Frank Stienhans. ABSTRACT
- Spark – Enabling Grassroots Innovation inside of SAP– Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd, Will Gardella. ABSTRACT
- Assemble your Tribe. Enterprise Community Building in the 21st Century. Mark Patrick Finnern. ABSTRACT
And I’d particularly like to point out the BusinessObjects Community Session by Laurent Bride of the SAP BusinessObjects Innovation Center, who will be showing off the latest Web 2.0 prototypes:
Please come and join to learn about the latest trends in Business Intelligence and see live demos of the newest BusinessObjects Innovation Center prototypes including "Social Network Analyzer", "Business Objects Explorer on the iPhone" and more!
In addition, I’m told that many of the sessions will be recorded and made available via SAP Connect, so you’ll be able to “participate even if you can’t make it to the event.