Here’s a recording of a World Tour keynote presentation (it happens to be from Belgrade, Serbia, but I did similar presentations in several different regions). It covers how companies can build competitive advantage through customer intimacy, product leadership, category renewal, and operational excellence, using examples from SAP’s customers. You can download the slides in either PowerPoint or pdf format. Share and Enjoy ... [Read More...]
- VELUX: A New Business Intelligence Strategy To Meet New Needs 260 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 89 view(s) per day
- Analytics Like Never Before 70 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 57 view(s) per day
- Big Data is A Powerful Weapon. Use it Wisely. 51 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 37 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 33 view(s) per day
- Big Data Boasts (Cartoon) 30 view(s) per day
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 25 view(s) per day
- The Ethics of Big Data: Vendors Should Take A Stand 24 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Maarten — good question! Answer is (a) I don’t really believe in manifestos, (b) it sounded...
- Maarten: Timo, completely agree with this, but was surprised to see that you have not yet “signed” the...
- Timo Elliott: Budi — sadly, it seems to have been pulled by the organizers of the conference — I’ve...