SAP Business Analytics Forum in Istanbul Turkey saw lots of people interest in this fast-growing area, in a fast-growing country: over 1,400 people registered for a packed agenda of 42 sessions on every aspect of business analytics. As usual, here’s my presentation available for download in PowerPoint or PDF format. For a longer explanation of some of the themes in the presentation, see this post: Why The Last Decade of BI Best-Practice Architecture... [Read More...]
- Google Plus Accuses Me of Impersonating Myself? 53 view(s) per day
- The What, Why, and How of SAP HANA Academy: Interview with Philip Mugglestone 33 view(s) per day
- The Analytics of Failure (Cartoon) 26 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 24 view(s) per day
- The Future Of Business And Social Networks 24 view(s) per day
- A BI Self-Service Debate: Can Users Be Trusted? 24 view(s) per day
- 2012: The Year Analytics Means Business 20 view(s) per day
- #GartnerBI: Analytics Moves To The Core 16 view(s) per day
- SAP Lumira at SAP TechEd: Come See The Light! 11 view(s) per day
- Xcelsius Dashboards on Your Android Mobile Phone 9 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Joe — great question. First, I’m not sure you could persuade a “traditional”...
- Joe: Hello Timo, how would you convince a traditional employer to open a technology evangelist position? What are the...
- Simon Carpenter: In a era when we are all striving to improve the customer experience by being responsive (even...