Jonathan Becher recently posted the results of research conducted by Accountemps (“WHAT’S THE BUZZ? Survey Reveals Most Overused Workplace Terms”) where 150 senior executives from the nation’s 1000 largest companies were asked: “What is the most annoying or overused phrase or buzzword in the workplace today?” Just for fun, here are the results in a flash animation below (click on the words to see them “swoop”... [Read More...]
- VELUX: A New Business Intelligence Strategy To Meet New Needs 189 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 88 view(s) per day
- Analytics Like Never Before 69 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 57 view(s) per day
- Big Data is A Powerful Weapon. Use it Wisely. 36 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 36 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 33 view(s) per day
- Big Data Boasts (Cartoon) 30 view(s) per day
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 26 view(s) per day
- The Ethics of Big Data: Vendors Should Take A Stand 23 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Maarten — good question! Answer is (a) I don’t really believe in manifestos, (b) it sounded...
- Maarten: Timo, completely agree with this, but was surprised to see that you have not yet “signed” the...
- Timo Elliott: Budi — sadly, it seems to have been pulled by the organizers of the conference — I’ve...