IDC recently released several reports on business analytics market shares, including business intelligence and performance management: Worldwide Business Analytics Software 2009 – 2013 Forecast and 2008 Vendor Shares, IDC #219383, August 2009 Worldwide Financial Performance and Strategy Management 2008 Vendor Shares: Market Consolidation Drives Domination, IDC #218656, June 2009 Worldwide Business Intelligence Tools 2008 Vendor Shares, IDC... [Read More...]
- Interview: Where is Predictive Analytics Going? 66 view(s) per day
- Is Your Analytics Project Stumbling Because of Low Numerical Literacy? 56 view(s) per day
- What IT Thinks Of Business (And Vice-Versa)? 39 view(s) per day
- Why Enterprises Should Be More Interested in Hadoop 33 view(s) per day
- Interview: The Latest Trends in Analytics 31 view(s) per day
- Change is Good: Sign Up For A Hadoop Summit 20 view(s) per day
- The What, Why, and How of SAP HANA Academy: Interview with Philip Mugglestone 15 view(s) per day
- SAP & Hortonworks Hangout: Big Data Meets Enterprise Systems 12 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 12 view(s) per day
- Google Plus Accuses Me of Impersonating Myself? 12 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Maarten de Vries: I like the subtle humour in the title, as we should be able to predict where predictive is going...
- Pat Hennel: ” you start with data you do understand, but you mash it with data you don’t necessarily...
- Timo Elliott: Joe — great question. First, I’m not sure you could persuade a “traditional”...