A lot of the literature about performance management likes to assume that the world is a perfectly ordered place, that the right actions will result in increased performance, and that bad performance indicates there’s a problem. But the real world is a place where sheer randomness has big effects, and is especially prevalent hanything to do with the actions of fickle human beings. Some recent news provides an instructive insight about the role... [Read More...]
- VELUX: A New Business Intelligence Strategy To Meet New Needs 231 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 88 view(s) per day
- Analytics Like Never Before 70 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 57 view(s) per day
- Big Data is A Powerful Weapon. Use it Wisely. 44 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 37 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 33 view(s) per day
- Big Data Boasts (Cartoon) 30 view(s) per day
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 24 view(s) per day
- The Ethics of Big Data: Vendors Should Take A Stand 24 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Maarten — good question! Answer is (a) I don’t really believe in manifestos, (b) it sounded...
- Maarten: Timo, completely agree with this, but was surprised to see that you have not yet “signed” the...
- Timo Elliott: Budi — sadly, it seems to have been pulled by the organizers of the conference — I’ve...