IDC recently released several reports on business analytics market shares, including business intelligence and performance management: Worldwide Business Analytics Software 2009 – 2013 Forecast and 2008 Vendor Shares, IDC #219383, August 2009 Worldwide Financial Performance and Strategy Management 2008 Vendor Shares: Market Consolidation Drives Domination, IDC #218656, June 2009 Worldwide Business Intelligence Tools 2008 Vendor Shares, IDC... [Read More...]
- VELUX: A New Business Intelligence Strategy To Meet New Needs 231 view(s) per day
- Business Analytics vs Business Intelligence? 89 view(s) per day
- Analytics Like Never Before 70 view(s) per day
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Release to Customers 57 view(s) per day
- Big Data is A Powerful Weapon. Use it Wisely. 44 view(s) per day
- Why In-Memory Computing Is Cheaper And Changes Everything 37 view(s) per day
- The Top 10 Trends In Analytics 2013 33 view(s) per day
- Big Data Boasts (Cartoon) 30 view(s) per day
- New SAP Lumira: See The Light 24 view(s) per day
- The Ethics of Big Data: Vendors Should Take A Stand 24 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Maarten — good question! Answer is (a) I don’t really believe in manifestos, (b) it sounded...
- Maarten: Timo, completely agree with this, but was surprised to see that you have not yet “signed” the...
- Timo Elliott: Budi — sadly, it seems to have been pulled by the organizers of the conference — I’ve...