IDC recently released several reports on business analytics market shares, including business intelligence and performance management: Worldwide Business Analytics Software 2009 – 2013 Forecast and 2008 Vendor Shares, IDC #219383, August 2009 Worldwide Financial Performance and Strategy Management 2008 Vendor Shares: Market Consolidation Drives Domination, IDC #218656, June 2009 Worldwide Business Intelligence Tools 2008 Vendor Shares, IDC... [Read More...]
- Google Plus Accuses Me of Impersonating Myself? 93 view(s) per day
- The What, Why, and How of SAP HANA Academy: Interview with Philip Mugglestone 38 view(s) per day
- The Analytics of Failure (Cartoon) 36 view(s) per day
- The Future Of Business And Social Networks 31 view(s) per day
- A BI Self-Service Debate: Can Users Be Trusted? 25 view(s) per day
- SAP Lumira at SAP TechEd: Come See The Light! 12 view(s) per day
- 7 Definitions of Big Data You Should Know About 10 view(s) per day
- How to Become A Technology Evangelist 9 view(s) per day
- #GartnerBI: Analytics Moves To The Core 6 view(s) per day
- Upcoming SAP Big Data Talks 6 view(s) per day
Timo on Twitter
- Timo Elliott: Joe — great question. First, I’m not sure you could persuade a “traditional”...
- Joe: Hello Timo, how would you convince a traditional employer to open a technology evangelist position? What are the...
- Simon Carpenter: In a era when we are all striving to improve the customer experience by being responsive (even...