- A “challenger” in Gartner’s 2007 data quality magic quadrant
- Adds European address databases to Business Objects’ existing portfolio and improves European customer base/sales expertise/coverage
- Vertical solutions for Postal, Financial services, and Telco
- SOA-enabled, which should make integration easy
- Web site includes a great data quality quote attributed to Albert Einstein, that I’ve not seen elsewhere, and couldn’t find on Google: “it’s easier to solve data quality problems than live with them” (or, in German: “Es is leichter, Datenqualitätsprobleme zu losen, als mit ihnen zu leben”)
- UPDATE: many thanks to Vincent McBurney. I can’t believe I missed the baby name picker based on sounds
- Also, two quotes of why FUZZY Logic is important: “It’s better to be nearly right than completely wrong”, and “Tomorrow’s software must also be able to find “Pritti Wummen”.