I’ll be blogging this week from the first edition of LeWeb London, a UK version of the Paris-based Internet-and-technology conference.
The (slightly ridiculous-sounding) theme of this week’s conference is “Faster Than Real Time” – which mostly reminds me of the “dialing it to eleven” clip from the Spinal Tap movie. There might be one way to make sense of it in an enterprise context, though – see the short video below…
I look forward to finding such “game-changing” examples at the event… Follow the Live Orange blog to see wide coverage from the conference from blogging team members including:
- Frédéric Canevet – CRM product manager, Sage. Blog : http://www.ConseilsMarketing.fr
- Nick Allen – Head of New Media Strategy, Towers Watson. Blog : http://nickwallen.posterous.com/
- Jonny Evans – Freelance writer. Blog : http://blogs.computerworld.com/blog/apple-holic
- Yann Gourvennec – Head of Web, Digital & Social Media, Orange. Blog : http://visionarymarketing.com/
- Edouard Austin – Web, Digital & Social Media, Orange. Blog : http://live.orange.com/
And I hope to see you there!