I was recently interviewed on the future of analytics by Tamara McCleary, CEO of Thulium, a social media analytics and consulting agency, for her new “Tech Unknown” podcast. You can read her blog post summary or listen to the podcast directly below.
We explored the current state of the art for AI/ML-driven analytics and talked about what business leaders can do prepare for what’s to come:
- Ways AI and ML-driven analytics drive better business outcomes
- The most significant business opportunities for AI
- Best practices for leading a team through digital transformation
- Remarkable feats that companies have accomplished through smarter analytics
Some selected quotes:
- “Technology is the closest thing that we have to magic in the modern world.”
- “Obviously, it’s about better business and better customer outcomes. But I strongly believe that we can also make the world a better place at the same time.”
You can see the list of other episodes in the series here, which include interviews with other analytics and data science experts such as Tammy Powlas and Kirk Borne.