Here’s the description of the application:
“Your business at your fingertips”
With Explorer for iPhone, insight into your business is never more than a few flicks away. Through simple keyword search, navigation and visualization, Explorer allows you to ask and answer business questions that pop into your head regardless of where you are. Whether you are visiting a customer and need to see what orders they’ve placed, at a café dreaming up a new marketing program, or in the board room discussing this quarter’s revenues, Explorer for iPhone puts all of your business information at your fingertips.
- Simple and fast access to your business information. Just type in a few keywords and let Explorer guide you to the answer.
- Explorer automatically displays your data visually – so you can get insight in a glance – and stop scrolling through sheets and sheets of numbers.
- Share your results instantly with others right from your iPhone
- Access huge volumes of corporate data by deploying SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, accelerated version in your organization.
Explore Your Business at the Speed of Thought
For effective decision making, business users require quick, easy answers to off-the-cuff questions and a better understanding of their business, without extensive training and dependence on IT. Even more important, everyone needs fast access to relevant, decision-quality information anywhere inside and outside the enterprise.
With immediate insights into vast amounts of data, you can explore business at the speed of thought – and improve your ability to make sound, timely decisions.
For questions and feedback about Explorer for iPhone, please email us at email@example.com
And some of the screen shots available:
Here’s a video demonstration of the application (there may be some small differences between this and the final version):
- Article on SDN
- Link to the video of Alexis Naibo demonstrating the solution, and winning the SAP TechEd EMEA Demo Jam (skip to around 00:37): http://www.sapteched.com/live/emea/demojamfull.htm